The Mission of Saint Louis School (SLS)
"To educate and challenge students of various religious, ethnic, and economic backgrounds that they may achieve a quality education ….. reaching individual potential through the Catholic Marianist tradition of spiritual, academic, physical and emotional maturity."
Registration & Enrollment Information
High School Credit Program Course Fee
- • One Credit Course = $750
- • ½ Credit Course = $375
Enrichment Courses in Non-Credit Program
- • Course Fee varies. See course descriptions.
- • Students in Kindergarten thru 8th grade who enroll in both morning AND afternoon programs, at full cost, will receive a one time, $50 discount off the total of both programs.
**Students who are on outside summer school scholarship, discounted employee or receive sibling discount are not eligible.
- • Sibling discount available. Please inquire.
- • Enrollment is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- • Complete registration form and submit with payment by check or credit card to Summer School Director, in Bertram Hall 2nd floor Main Office.
- • Important Dates o May 1, 2018 – Last day for payment by check
- o After May 1, 2018 – Payment by credit card only ▪ Note: 3% non-refundable transaction convenience fee applied to all credit card payments
- o May 18, 2018 - Last day to register
- o After May 18, 2018 – registration will incur a 10% late fee, and does not guarantee enrollment
- • Courses are filled on a first come, first enrolled basis.
- • Completed registration forms with credit card payment info can also be emailed to email@example.com. Please submit form in .PDF format. o Note: 3% non-refundable transaction convenience fee applied to all credit card/ debit card payments
**Saint Louis School reserves the right to cancel any course due to low enrollment.
- • May 1, 2018 – Last day to withdraw from a course with a 90% refund
- • May 18, 2018 – Last day to withdraw from a course with a 50% refund
- • After May 18, 2018 – No tuition refund will be given.
**Full tuition will be refunded if a course is cancelled by Saint Louis School.
- • Textbooks are not included with tuition payment in credit courses. A list of required materials for each course will be given to the student on the first class of Summer School.
- • Some courses will incur a textbook fee in place of purchasing books. Please see course descriptions.