THE STUDENT COUNCIL, GRADES 9 – 12
The Student Council is the student executive body in the school. It is an organization guided by a president, vice president, treasurer, recording and corresponding secretary, public relations officer and staff members – all of whom must maintain a 2.5 GPA and uphold the standards of a SLS Gentleman.
The purpose for which this executive body was organized are:
1. To promote the welfare of the students.
2. To stimulate and coordinate student participation in school and civic activities.
3. To develop sound Christian leadership and responsibility.
4. To develop harmonious student-faculty relations.
5. To organize social activities for students to interact with each other and celebrate the Family Spirit of a Marianist education. All school-sanctioned activities must be chartered by the Student Council to be recognized.