Saint Louis School has a program for family college planning sessions. These one-to-one family meetings take place in a junior's spring semester. Counselors are available to meet at your convenience.
During these meetings, possible college majors and universities are matched with each student's academic standing and talents.
- Interview with parents & students in preparation for college & testing process
- Naviance: organize and finalize college list
- Review individual student profile
- SAT/ACT preparation
- Encourage students to take a rigorous schedule of classes
- Mail a monthly Senior Newsletter on college tips & testing information
- On-line scholarship hand book for Saint Louis School
- “College Talks” College and University admission visits
- Assist the Seniors in developing comprehensive personal resumes
- Inform students of various college fairs
- Assist students who qualify for special scholarship criteria
- Coordinate special scholarship programs from various agencies
- Provide financial assistance workshops “FAFSA”