1. Do you have to be an alumnus of Saint Louis School to rent the Clubhouse?
No, the St. Louis Alumni Clubhouse is open for rental to the general public, as well as St. Louis alumni members.
2. Do I have to use your “in-house Caterer” for my event, or can I choose to bring in outside food from another source?
No, but outside caterer must be a licensed caterer in the State of Hawaii.
3. Do we have to pay a deposit to secure a date and room at the St. Louis Alumni Clubhouse for our event?
Yes, a deposit is required to secure a date and room at the St. Louis Alumni Clubhouse for your event. This deposit may be refunded provided you cancel withing (90) days prior to the date of your event.
4. Can we bring in our own alcoholic beverages for our event?
No, the St. Louis Alumni Association is a licensed purveyor of alcoholic beverages and bound by the rules of the Honolulu Liquor Commission. The St. Louis Alumni Association provides alcoholic beverages for all events held at the Clubhouse.
5. If I have a relative who is an alumnus of Saint Louis School, will he be able to “sponsor” my event and enjoy a lower rental cost?
Yes, provided your relative is an “active/paid” member (in good standing) of the St. Louis Alumni Association and signs the Rental Agreement. Your relative, by “sponsoring” your event assumes all liabilty for any damages or infractions that may occur at your event.
6. Is your Bar only for St. Louis Alumni members?
The St. Louis Alumni “Crusader Lounge” is open to the public. Our present hours of operation are – 4:00pm till 2:00am, Monday thru Saturday. We also open on Sundays for special sporting events, parties, and events held in the Hall.