Sponsor a Legacy Locker
In the last two years, we’ve grown by over 250 students. For that reason, it is imperative that we convert old learning spaces previously used on campus as storage, into newly renovated 21st century classrooms. To accomplish this goal, our school will need to raise approximately $250,000.
Due to the overwhelming success we experienced through donations given for name plates on the lockers in our renovated locker room, we would now like to extend the same opportunity to you for the over 800 lockers we have on campus lining the hallways of Bertram Hall, Newell Hall, and the Clarence T.C. Ching Learning & Technology Center. These lockers are relatively new and will be seen on a daily basis by students, parents, teachers, and many others who visit our campus.
More importantly, your donation towards a name plate will make it possible for many prospective students to become Crusaders by providing the classrooms they need to join the Brotherhood of Kalaepohaku.
Dr. Glenn Medeiros
- Renovations to rooms 10 A, B, and C in Bertram Hall
- Renovations to the science labs and classrooms on the 2nd floor of Science Hall (Newell Hall)
- Upgrades to playground equipment for the Lower School
- Upgrades to the Student Learning and Resource Center on the 3rd floor of Bertram Hall
- Upgrades to the school's Campus Ministry and Student Activity Centers